Your partner will be amazed wondering “How did you pull this off?!?”
1.6 million people pass through Times Square each day so when you’re proposing it will feel like your love is on display for the world to see. This is great for someone who knows there partner would love a bold statement and it’s a great idea for a proposal that celebrates your first time visiting NYC. Your Proposal will be displayed on a massive billboard in the Center of Times Square. Your Billboard will feature a custom designed presentation featuring photos of you and your loved one, a 1min video as well as text displaying your message. The Times Square Billboard Proposal is definitely a traffic stopping proposal!
Perks of a Private NYC Proposal
How it works …
- Contact Ash at email@example.com, and mention Times Square Billboard Proposal
- Once we lock in your proposal date we will set up a phone or Skype planning session
- You will work one on one with Ash Fox and send her the photos, text and 1 minute video you would like featured on your billboard
- On proposal day, all you have to do is show up and say the words “Will You Marry Me?”
- Ash will be on site photographing the proposal, as well as artistic engagement portraits featuring the billboard and other nice portraits around Times Square
“Ash is a gem of person – she was easy to coordinate and communicate with, helped w the logistics of the event and even helped me secure a videographer and a violinist for the event. All in all, our special night would not have happened without Ash’s help and hard work … I’d recommend her to anyone”
“When I reached out to Ash, from the very first day we spoke she was AMAZING! From her ideas to our follow up conversations leading on to the special day she was exactly what I was looking for. My fiancé loved Ash, from her professionalism to her easy going attitude! When we received our pictures, only one word…. PERFECTION! I would recommend Ash for your special event hands down! “
“Ash was amazing to deal with. From Start to Finish! I planned a NYC engagement all the way from Alberta, Canada. She literally walked me through and advised me every step of the way. She helped me with what to say, how to actually do the proposal itself, she accurately predicted how my fiancé would react and what she would do once I popped the question! What an amazing resource she was for this process. And, this is all above and beyond the pictures she took!
The pictures, too, were perfect! She was super professional, prompt, trustworthy and delivered on all commitments. I am very grateful that I found her”